Netflix Canada Sign Up: How Do I Sign Up for Netflix in Canada?
The Canadian Netflix allows you to watch unlimited movies and TV shows on any of your favorite devices such as Smartphones, laptop X-Box Smart TVs, etc. Netflix was launched in 1997 in the US. Later, In September 2010, it started offering its services in Canada.
To join Netflix Canada, you must sign up for an account. If you are not yet a subscriber of Netflix, check out these simple instructions:
Netflix Canada Sign Up: Easy Instructions
- Visit the official https://www.netflix.ca/ website
- Enter your email address and click on “Get Started “
- You will see the “Finish setting up your account page.”
- Click on Continue to be redirected to the subscription page.
- Select the subscription plan of your choice.
- Please note: you can upgrade or cancel your plan anytime.
- Hit “Continue” to enter your email id and password
- Select a payment method to finish the subscription process.
- Enjoy streaming your content on Canadian Netflix!
Netflix Canada Subscription Plans
Canadian Netflix requires users to pay a subscription fee to watch shows and movies using the Internet. It allows you to choose from three subscription offers – basic, standard, and premium. The distinguishing features of each plan are given below:
|Monthly Price||CAD 9.99||CAD 14.99||CAD 18.99|
|Unlimited TV Shows & Movies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Available on Multiple Platforms||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Each subscription plan provides access to the full Canadian Netflix library but comes with different features such as resolution quality and the number of devices allowed to streams simultaneously. The Basic program is restricted to one user at a time.
The Netflix Standard plan offers HD resolution quality. It allows streaming on two devices simultaneously, whereas the Netflix Premium plan comes with 4K resolution quality and allows streaming on four devices simultaneously.
Best Things About Netflix Canada
- Resolution Quality Options – Canadian Netflix allows you to select three types of resolutions; SD, HD, and Ultra-HD considering your internet bandwidth.
- Personalized Suggestions – Utilizing the data of TV shows or movies and you have watched, Netflix suggests other TV shows and movies that you may like.
- Add Free – Unlike other streaming service providers like Amazon Prime and Hulu, Netflix never advertises. So, you can stream your favorite movie without any interruption.
- Convenient – Online streaming enables you to watch your favorite shows or movies anywhere just after connecting to the Internet.
- Package Option – It allows you to upgrade your pricing plan anytime, and if you’re not satisfied, you can cancel your package without any charges.
Beware: Netflix offers limited content in Canada compared to American Netflix due to copyright and licensing agreements with production houses. Therefore, if you want to access the complete Netflix library, you will have to invest in a VPN solution.
How to Access American Netflix in Canada
If you want to access the US Netflix library in Canada after signing up, follow these simple steps of connecting to a US server with ExpressVPN:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN by opting for a plan that suits your budget.
- Install the relevant app on the device you want to watch Netflix.
- Connect to a VPN server from the “United States”.
- Enjoy streaming the American Netflix library in Canada.
Netflix Canada Sign Up: FAQs
When it comes to learning how to create an account for Canadian Netflix, some questions may blow in your mind. Below I highlight the most common questions about Netflix Canada Sign up and their answers:
How do I sign up for Netflix in Canada?
To sign up for Canadian Netflix, follow the below steps;
- Navigate to www.netflix.ca.
- Provide your email and hit “Get Started.”
- You will be taken to the Netflix Subscription plan.
- Select the Netflix Subscription plan of your choice.
- To finish the signup, select your payment method.
- Enter your Login details and enjoy Netflix.
How much does Netflix cost per month in Canada?
Netflix cost per month in Canada varies depending on the subscription plan you choose. The prices of each Netflix subscription plan are given below;
|Netflix Pricing Plans||Simultaneous streams||Monthly Price|
How do I sign up for a free Netflix account?
Unfortunately, you can’t sign up for a Netflix account free. To stream Netflix, you have to pay on a monthly basis. However, Netflix offers three monthly subscription deals like Basic, Standard, and Premium with distinguishing features. You can buy the subscription plan according to your preferences.
Is Netflix free for 30 days?
A Free 30-days trial is not available anymore, but you can still take advantage of other Netflix offers like no lock contract and no cancellation charges. It means you have the freedom to change your schedule or cancel your Netflix subscription plan at any time if you find that Netflix is not yours.
Is Netflix still free for 1 month?
Unfortunately, Netflix is not free for one month anymore. However, Netflix still provides you an opportunity to reap the fruit of other services. For example, it enables you to unsubscribe from the Netflix pricing plan anytime without any charges or conditions.
Signing up for Canadian Netflix is not difficult. However, if you are a new user of Canadian Netflix, the article guides you all the way to create your account for Netflix Canada. If you still have any problems, please drop your comment below.