Netflix Canada Login: How to Sign Into Your Account?
Netflix launched in 1997 in the U.S., and after a decade, it expanded services in neighboring countries by introducing Netflix in Canada in September 2010. Although competition in the streaming market has become increasingly difficult, Netflix continues to stay afloat
Currently, Netflix has an estimated 6.78 million Canadian subscribers, a number that has been growing steadily in recent years. Netflix launched its first Canadian series, Central, back in 2014, a product produced in partnership with City TV.
The streaming service allows users to pay a monthly fee to watch TV shows and movies via the Internet. Netflix Canada comes with three subscription offers – basic, standard, and premium. The details of each subscription plan are given below:
|High Definition (HD)||No||Yes||Yes|
|Ultra HD Quality||No||No||Yes|
|Unlimited TV Shows & Movies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Available on Multiple Devices||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Simultaneous Connections Supported||1||2||4|
Each gives access to the entire Canadian content library but comes with various features such as video quality and the number of simultaneous streams allowed. The Netflix Basic program allows one user to stream content at a time.
Netflix Standard offers HD titles and two streams simultaneously, while Netflix Premium comes with 4K streaming on four different devices simultaneously. Additionally, there are no lock contracts so that users can cancel their subscription at any time.
To watch Netflix Canada, you need to create your account. To become a member of Netflix Canada, follow the Netflix account creation steps below.
Netflix Canada Account: Step-by-Step Guide
- Visit the official website of Netflix Canada.
- Enter your email, click on “Get Started“.
- Now you will see the Netflix Canada subscription plan page.
- Select from the basic, standard, and premium subscription plan.
- It is worth mentioning that you can upgrade or cancel your subscription plan anytime.
- Click on Continue and enter your email id and password.
- Select your preferred payment method to complete the subscription process.
- Enjoy watching your favorite movie or TV show on Netflix Canada.
Main features of Netflix Canada
- 1-Month FREE Trial – Immediately after creating your account for Netflix Canada, you will be offered Free Trial for the first month.
- Add Free – Unlike Amazon and Hulu, Netflix does not advertise. You can enjoy video streaming without any interruption.
- Personalized Suggestions – Using the type of movies and TV shows you watch; Netflix recommends other movies or TV shows that you may like.
- Resolution Quality – Netflix Canada enables you to choose from three types of resolutions depending on your internet bandwidth.
- Subscription Cancelation Option – If you don’t want to watch Netflix Canada anymore, you can cancel your subscription without any charges.
Netflix Canada Login: FAQs
When it comes to figuring out how to get Netflix Canada, you may find yourself asking questions. Below I highlight the most common questions and their answers:
How do I access my Netflix account?
The process is simple and doesn’t require any rocket science. Simply visit the official Netflix website and click on the “Sign In” button. Enter your email address and password. That’s just about it. You should now have access to your Netflix account.
How can I access Netflix from Canada?
First, you’ll need a VPN that is not blocked by Netflix. For instance, ExpressVPN is a good option. Once subscribed, connect to a server located in the United States and visit the official Netflix website. You should now have access to the US version of Netflix in Canada.
Does Netflix Canada provide the same content as Netflix US?
Unfortunately, content for Netflix Canada is limited as compared to the Netflix US. However, you can watch American Netflix in Canada using the best VPN.
What is the alternative to Netflix Canada?
Luckily, Netflix Canada is not your single option. There is Amazon Prime Video, a strong competitor of Netflix offers a wide range of original content. Besides, HBO offers the Movie Network for binge-watchers.
Is Amazon Prime Video Free in Canada?
Yes, if you have already a subscription for Prime, access to Prime Video will be free. Otherwise, you need to pay 6.58 CAD on monthly basis, a cheaper option than Netflix Canada.
Creating an account for Netflix Canada is not a hard task. However, if you are new to Netflix Canada, this article provides you all details to log in for Netflix Canada. If you still face any trouble, please drop your comment below.