How to Solve m7111-1331-5059 Netflix error? – [May 2022]
Are you the one who is experiencing the m7111-1331-5059 error code on Netflix in Canada or anywhere in the world.? If yes; you have landed at an absolute blog to quickly fix this issue and continue hassle-free streaming?
The following message is included in the Netflix error codes m7111-1331-5059 and m7111-5059 that you will be probably seeing on your screens.
“You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again.”
These error codes create unbearable disturbance in streaming mode when you try to access a different Netflix version like American Netflix in Canada but you can quickly fix them.
The error code m7111-1331-5059 takes birth in a situation where you are already using a VPN connection and Netflix detects the use of it.
The IP address you are using has been blacklisted by the streaming king. In such a case, try a few additional servers but if you still face the same streaming errors, you’ll probably need a better VPN to fix the Netflix issue m7111-5059.
Quick Way to Solve m7111-1331-5059 Netflix error code
Impressively, you can comfortably solve the Netflix error m7111-1331-5059 by using a better and more stable VPN connection to bypass all Netflix anti-VPN algorithms.
Let’s delve into knowing the simple four steps of instruction to solve Netflix error code: m7111-1331-5059 in 2022.
- Use a stable and the best VPN like “ExpressVPN“
- Download a needed VPN application (iOS/Android)
- Connect its server located in a desired country like the United States to see American Netflix
- Visit Netflix, start streaming that you won’t see again error m7111-1331-5059 on Netflix
In the worst situation if you still see it doesn’t seem to be working, stay cool. It is possible that you will need to clear your browser cookies.
Alternately, connect to a different server and change your IP address. In the event that this fails also, contact your VPN’s customer support for immediate resolution for sure.
About Error Code m7111-5059 on Netflix
Any Netflix error code that begins with “m7111” denotes a network or browser issue preventing the video from streaming.
Error m71115059 is a proxy server error that occurs when Netflix detects that you are using a VPN or another sort of proxy connection.
Netflix has a blacklist of known VPN servers that aren’t allowed to view its videos, instead of sending customers a proxy error notice.
Other m7111 error codes that VPN users may come across include:
- M7111-1331: When you use bookmarks to visit Netflix, this error can happen. To solve it you should try manually entering the URL for error-free streaming.
- M7111-1309: It appears to be primarily affecting Chrome users. You need to disable browser extensions and start enjoying your favorite TV shows and movies on the streaming king.
- M7111-1101: To avoid this streaming error on the Netflix platform, you need to delete or clear your existing cookies and cache data stored in your browser.
FAQs: m7111-1331-5059 Netflix Error Code
Netflix is good enough in detecting the use of a VPN connection on its platform. Therefore; you should always use a trusted service like ExpressVPN to avoid any inconvenience.
Following are some significant questions with answers relevant to Netflix error codes in 2022.
💭Will Netflix kick you off if you caught on using a VPN?
Netflix will not prohibit you on its platform from using a VPN. In the worst scenario, your IP address may be blacklisted. As a result, if this happens, you can connect to another server to continue your streaming on Netflix.
⭐Is it Unlawful to Change Your Netflix IP address?
Using a VPN to change your IP address for Netflix is safe and not illegal. Therefore, you need to stay relaxed and continue streaming Netflix without any errors.
❓How you can quickly solve Netflix errors like m7111-5059?
You should try the following tested methods to avoid any Netflix streaming error codes like m7111-5059 and others in 2022:
- Remove all Netflix cookies
- Update Netflix app
- Connect to another VPN server or upgrade to a better VPN
- Try streaming from another device
All Netflix streaming error code like m7111-1331-5059 can be easily resolved by applying the tested methods discussed in the above blog to satisfy the streaming appetite without any buffering or hindrance.